Wednesday, April 21, 2010

22-4-2010

Recently, so busy. Even i had done my work, but look after, feel like no work busy than while work. Go Nilai University College many times, payed application fees, resgister fees and waiting offer letter now. wohoo. Finally, i have settle all the problem that i confront about my UNI life, remain transport problem, really MAHUAN and make me headache. About lodge, oh no, apartmen MRBoo haven done, one month how to settle about transport. REALLy TROUBLE.
Lukily, i have a lof of my friend study together there. Also, we stay together at MrBoo apartment, HongChin, me, Wilson and Jian Yi(waiting u for 4 month) and Boss, Inti is your best choice, we also blank a place for you sleep and stay. Thus, you no need worry about lodge already.Haha. Wah,five boy person(男人老狗) stay together must be FUN, Noise and Row. Crazy~
Diploma > Degree, quite expensive men~~~~
管他妈的la. haha
17 May 2010. byebye everyone, byebye banting. Nilai im coming soon~~~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

still remember last year 2009, between March and april is my headache and busy

blek :p




my life~

2 comments:

  1. yer...boss...so geli u..
    aikzx....ytd mayb is an unforgetable day for u..
    wahaha...!!
    与风间的磨擦,轻声无语。
    身体上的碰撞,含义着什么?
    沉默的抗议?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mahai la....
    y didnt hav me inside.....I also study nilai ....and go to mrboo stay didnt call me go la.....你还是不是当我是朋友,,,,,,你真的是不够义气 ,,,,,,为什么会这样,

    ReplyDelete