Friday, October 15, 2010

16/10/2010

Saturday morning, just wake up from sleep. OMg, i have been used to wake up early this few week, already became my habits "wake up early""sleep early". (not my style)
Why am I will be affected by this habit d har? think back. I think is because of last few week. !!! Stayed at college, BORING LIFE

WOw ya, i want to describe that BORING LIFE, really boring!
I no mean that bored 闲, mean that无聊啊
That life is really 无聊,
study~sleep~eat~movie. Only those things, without sport.

Everyday would feel tired after finish class, the most damn shit things is the class at early in the morning until ~5pm,so i have to wake me up early, that is FORCE~became habits.Thats why i would be affected that habits.
Oh ya continues~
after finish class back house, sure will feel tired.WHY ?( i dunno why),maybe is lazy. haha. Then night go out for dinner. Yea talk about eating, most of the day was eat manggi. Bo huat, save money. Money no enough spent ar!
Oh ya continues^^
after eat then watching movie from copy from my friend. Watch until i sleep by automatic. one day by one day. haiz 无聊

Everyday just looking forward to the arrival of Friday. HAHA,
hang out with puipo~as yesterday haha

mylife~
虽然有点无聊,
可是我意识到
一个人的时候不会闲,闷,寂寞,因为你可以做你喜欢的事。
而当你在做你不喜欢的事情,那才是真真的闲,闷,寂寞。

think that by deeply^^

No comments:

Post a Comment